We do not have a registration form. We do ask you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the numbers of people to attend, if for one or both days and if there are children in your family or group. This is to help us prepare food, space for seating and possible youth projects.
To help you enjoy your entire experience on the Long Beach Peninsula, here is a list that you might find helpful:
- Make your lodging reservations as soon as possible. [Please see our Resource page.] If you don’t find suitable lodging on the Peninsula, consider Astoria, Warrenton and Seaside OR.
- Please do bring all your family members. If you are bringing children, please let us know, as we will endeavor to plan for age-appropriate activities during the Music Fest. We can not offer child supervision, so please know that parents are to supervise their children.
- Bring layers of clothing, as weather can quickly change.
- Bring lawn chairs or a blanket to spread on the grass, as you enjoy the Music Festival (and possibly the Kite Festival).
- Bring your musical instrument and voice.
- Bring a non-perishable donated food item for our local food banks. (We do eat quite well at our Quaker Music Fests, and we would like to share in this bounty with others who may be in need.)
- We try to offer a variety of potluck foods; however, if you do have dietary needs that are quite strict: A) you can let us know; and, B) help us by bringing foods that you can eat. (During our day usage of the Peninsula Center, we will be able to refrigerate and cook; however, we will not be able to store food at the Church Center.
- Please do NOT bring alcohol to the music fest, as this is an alcohol-free venue.
- Please be aware of that you may wish to attend the Kite Festival, walking the Boardwalk in Long Beach, and touring the harbor boardwalk in Ilwaco. Don’t forget the quaint historic village of Oysterville on the north end of the Peninsula. Cape Disappointment’s lighthouses and museum offer vast views and memorable experiences. Our most Northern point is the Leadbetter State Park, renown for bird watching. NOTE: Washington State Parks need parking permits, please see this site for further information: http://www.parks.wa.gov/fees/.
- Do plan to attend both days of the Music Fest. Our First Day worship after our day of music and community has been rich with ministry and spiritual feeling.